Filed under: Uncategorized
it’s been a long time since i posted here. but yesterday i looked around myself, on a family road trip with my amazing husband(!!) and our gorgeous, sweet sleeping baby in the backseat. and i marvelled at how my visions can become reality. only a few years ago, i envisioned this exactly this scene, and here it was all around me. this road trip follows on the heels of our wedding (11 days ago), where we were married in our dream ceremony, that we carefully built over the past 8 months:
- the weather cooperated for our backyard nuptials (which is amazing enough in itself for Newfoundland)
- we walked down the aisle to a rendition of Attaboy by Yo Yo Ma and co., played by our musician friends
- our brilliant and charismatic friend married us in a touching and personalized ceremony
- stunning pictures taken by our very talented photographer friends captured the moments
- and we enjoyed delicious cupcakes afterward that were made by our friends and family who went out on a limb to try their hands at vegan baking. Wow, we are still reeling from the whole day.
today i am trying to hold onto this feeling and concentrate on the power of vision — making dreams into plans and then building from those plans. and I decided that doing some writing around visions, plans and progress might be helpful in getting/keeping me on track. so here i am, ready or not.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment