Filed under: Yummy Yummy Vegan Recipes
Wowsers. Everyone will think you’ve acquired super powers when you whip up a homemade pizza from this no-fail recipe. For a 12″ pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
– 2 and 1/2 cups flour (whole wheat flour is hearty and delic)
– 3 and 1/2 tsps baking powder (make sure it is still active; to test, run hot water over a small amount and see if the powder bubbles and fizzes)
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/4 cup sugar
3. Add to the dry mixture
2 tbs oil
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup water (more or less)
4. Mix until dough sticks together but is not sticky.
5. Roll out dough onto a greased 12″ pan and bake for 10-15 mins (until crust is turning lightly brown).
6. Remove pizza from oven and top with sauce, veggies, faux cheese. (For extra goodness, I stirfry the veggies a bit before putting them on the pizza.) Cook for another 10-15 mins (until cheese and veggies are browning).
7. Use your new-found powers to slow the stampede to the table, as necessary. Super tasty!
you can’t change the world unless you first change yourself.